I love looking back month by month, and seeing what I loved that month. I used to keep track of this in my journals, but now I can do it on the blog! The past few weeks have been extremely busy, but that never stops me from listening to new things and trying new makeup. Here’s what I’ve been loving in February!
- December by Neck Deep: This song has been my favorite for the past few months. The lyrics are beautiful. They are full of regret, disappointment, lost love, and well wishes. It ticks so many boxes of what I want to hear in a song.
- Body Like A Backroad by Sam Hunt: Sam Hunt is one of my favorite artists to listen to while I’m driving. I feel like it’s the perfect song to listen to with your windows down on a summer day. It’s fun and upbeat and carefree.
- How Would You Feel (Paean) by Ed Sheeran: In my personal opinion, Ed Sheeran writes some of the most beautiful love songs. I think this one tops Thinking Out Loud in every possible way. I really have no words for this song other than it is utterly beautiful and romantic and wonderful.
- When I Pray For You by Dan + Shay: They posted little snippets of the lyrics, and I stalked their Spotify until the song was available. Lyrically, I think this is one of my favorite songs by these two. It’s incredibly meaningful and heartfelt. It beautifully showcases the relationship between a parent and their child before they are even born.
- I Won’t Say (I’m In Love) from Hercules: This is probably one of the most random songs I could have picked out as a favorite for this month, but I can’t stop listening to it. I haven’t had a full-on Disney music marathon in a while. This song came on and I just fell in love all over again. I loved the back and forth in the lyrics, and OF COURSE, the vocals are stunning.
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Blushes in Apri-Cot in the Middle and Rosé Champagne: These blushes are under $3 and they are perfect. I used to own one of the shades in their old formula, and it was almost too pigmented. It made it really difficult for me to work with at the time. I’ve been dying to get my hands on these since they reformulated them and they do no disappoint. The blushes aren’t completely matte, but the leave the most beautiful glow on the cheeks.
- Formula 10.0.6 Clarifying Mud Mask: I’ve really been getting into face masks this month. I picked up the mini size of this mask on a whim at Ulta and I’ve been loving it. I can feel it working when I put it on and my face feels so fresh and clean when I take it off.
- Tea Tree Oil: My aunt suggested using tea tree oil in my shampoo to help with my dry scalp, and I’ve been using it so much. Since I had a whole bottle of tea tree oil, I looked up other uses for it. I read somewhere to mix it in with moisturizer to help with acne, and I’ve also been loving it that way!!
- ELF Bronzer Palette in Bronze Beauty: I’ve heard so many good things about this on YouTube and I’ve been dying to try it. I finally decided to fork over the $6 for it (I’m obviously cheap), and I’ve got to say I’m impressed. I like that there are both matte and luminous bronzers. I get more use out of the bottom two with my skin tone than the top two, but it’s still worth the money!
- Ben and Jerry’s Vanilla Caramel Fudge: I can’t believe that I didn’t know this flavor exists. It’s everything I love in ice cream!! I mean come on it’s obviously delicious, it’s vanilla ice cream with caramel and fudge swirled in it.
- Listen that’s my only food favorite, I don’t want to talk about it. I’ve been eyeing banana bread muffins, so maybe that will be a favorite soon. Please don’t judge me.
- Awards Season: I love awards season, simply for the fashion. I don’t watch the show, but I stalk the red carpet pictures. I think my best dressed for this year are Taraji P. Henson, Emma Stone, and Priyanka Chopra.