Hi there!! Sort and sweet opening today, here’s my favorites from the last month. I’ve been trying some new things lately and I’ve found quite a few that I loved.
- Garnier Skin Active Micellar Water: My best friend raved about this months ago and let me tell you I have been missing out! It’s very gentle and works as both a cleanser in the morning and a makeup remover at night. It removes makeup extremely well (I use the one with the blue cap, which is supposed to be good for waterproof makeup too), and it’s been keeping my skin nice and clean without having to over exfoliate it.
- Garnier Skin Active Clearly Brighter Moisturizer: I got a little sample of this from one of the beauty concierges at Target, and it’s been working perfectly for me. It’s light and oil free, so it moisturizes my oily skin without making it feel gross and greasy (which is pretty much the only thing I’m looking for). It also has sunscreen in it, which is always a plus!
- Wet N Wild Photofocus Foundation: This foundation rocks, and it’s only about $5-$6 (depending on where you buy it). I mentioned it in my everyday makeup products post and everything I stand behind everything I mentioned in that post. It has a natural matte finish with a medium coverage. Plus, it has a great color range and they list the undertones on the packaging. I HIGHLY recommend!
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: I put this concealer down for a couple of weeks and I almost forgot how amazing it is. It’s got lighter coverage, but it looks really natural and fresh under the eyes. It’s also really quick and easy to blend, which I love on school days.
- EcoTools Perfecting Blender: I just discovered how wonderful damn beauty sponges are for doing your face makeup. I’d been using the real techniques one for the past few months now, but I kept hearing about this one on YouTube and I had to give it a try. It’s super soft and bouncy. It’s got a lot of different edges to it and blends out foundation and concealer so beautifully. I love the bouncy round side to blend out the foundation and the flat edges for blending out concealer, as well as adding on coverage. You can get it for $10 in a double pack (with a smaller version of the sponge). EcoTools sells them individually on their website as well.
- Sonia Kashuk Fan Brush: I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to try a fan brush for applying highlighter. It allows for a really precise application on the cheekbones. I also really love the quality of the Sonia Kashuk brush. The bristles are really soft and stay in tact very nicely. I’ve recently fallen in love with Sonia Kashuk brushes in general. They feel very high quality, but there still affordable (especially if you pick up one of their sets).
That’s all my beauty related favorites for the month. I hope you enjoyed. If you want to check out my favorite television shows from the past month check out my last post. I also plan on posting a Spring playlist within the next week or two!! Until then, let me know if you have any favorites from the past month.